The Medical Ozone Research Institute
is committed to delivering continual development for its practitioners.
Our focus here is to ensure that all practitioners are:
- Up to date with the most recent research and studies with the delivery of medical ozone.
- In line with all Health and Safety Regulations required tp perform Ozone Therapy safely.
- Regularly Maintaining Medical Ozone Devices and Accessories.
- Up to date with Protocol Modifications for clinical and non clinical applications.
- Aware of the Political and Legal Landscape worldwide.
- MORI is designing some CPD courses to be delivered online.
- These courses can be taken at your convenience.
- Each course will have a set of parameters of importance and when to complete the course.
- The course material will be a range of video lectures and slide presentations.
- Passing a multiple choice exam ensures your CPD certificate and points.
MORI is a hub for the essential tools for medical ozone, here we combine:
- Practical Logistics and Clinical Operations.
- Patient Management.
- Equipment and Accessories Reviews.
- Current changes in protocol and health and safety requirments.
MORI puts all the pieces together for medical ozone:
- Keeping inline with Guidelines and Recommendation to Practice.
- UK Ozone Society and the Worldwide Medical Ozone Network.
- Up to date with Madrid Declaration Revisions.
- Providing a resources for practitioners.
Our Professional Indemnity Insurers Are
Get Your Premium Discount When Registering With The Ozone Society
Comply with the European Cooperation of Medical Ozone Societies
| medical ozone research institute is trading under urban detox ltd |company number 10068851| registered address - Office 7 35 - 37, Ludgate Hill, London, England, EC4M 7JN |
| email@example.com | tel: 07798861406 |